Friday, 20 April 2012

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this but there is a wall currently being built between Palestine and Israel. It is meant to seperate the two countries and will be the longest wall in the world. It can be compared to the berlin wall that was built by Hitler in Germany because like it, This wall aims for racial segregation and if you are found on the wrong side of the world then you are killed. This wall will seperate many families and will cause a high unemployment rate as people will not be allowed on the side of the wall. This wall will break relationships, cause death and just cause total distress for people of both countries. I feel that it i our responsibility to raise awareness and try to stop the Israeli government from doing this.
Or am I crazy??

No comments:

Post a Comment